Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Just an Introduction; HIV Life

What am I doing here? Why should I set up a blog? I even wasted an hour thinking how to start my first entry. I am not a writer or a wide reader however I strongly believe that I have the passion to convey the message within and to start inspiring other HIV+ or even healthy people. My English and grammar maybe limited but this will not cause me to stop the desire of sharing any relevant information about the virus and my personal experiences of having HIV. Readers and even co-blogger may judge this blog as boring, garbage and a total waste of time but I'm not doing this to earn money or for them to pity my condition instead I can be a living witness that even though I am sick, I still have a million reasons to live a normal life and explore for more possibilities and take chances. I will maintain this blog as casual and simple as possible so expect that you can just skim through the whole page without spending so much time in reading. I'm sure that this blog will give me a deep expression of my feelings... It could be Joy, Acceptance, Fear, Surprise, Sadness, Disgust, Anger and Anticipation of this life's long battle as HIV positive person.


Below is my first sonnet composition and I want to start my entry by sharing this to you. This is the time when I knew that I am confirmed as HIV positive on January 5, 2012 and decided to start a new life from then. Since I am newbie blogger, I would like to encourage everyone to post their comments or any suggestions for the author's improvement. 


Butterfly; Sonnet


Shall I compare thee to a butterfly?
With colors splendid which I could admire
A kiss to nectar's of May flowers rely
A deep attraction which my heart’s desire
In lovely time shimmers the summer breeze
Transforms a wonderful creature on earth
Everyone’s sigh and feel at ease
Gave an eye to a pupa at birth
Fly.fly, with wings wavering light
Fill my soul astonished and wonder
Remains its glory though astray my sight
Shrewd my wits a thought to remember,
Gazing fixedly seem unduly hypnotized
Unknown of its beauty it’s me in disguise

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete